CLUB RULES AND CONDUCT
HORCUM and LEVISHAM SITES
1. Membership Badge MUST be displayed. No Badge - No Fly!
2. No flying is allowed on Spring Bank Holiday Monday or Summer Bank Holiday Monday.
3. Launch and land Model Gliders only from areas marked on the map overleaf.
Powered models of any description are NOT PERMITTED.
4. When flying and landing members must exercise extreme caution with regard to the safety of anyone on the moors (i.e. Walkers, Riders, Spectators, etc.)
5. On arrival check to see where flying is taking place, contact those members before switching on. Whenever possible, for 27 / 35 mHz, use a Peg Board ( ‘peg-off’ system ) for Frequency Control
6. Only UK approved frequencies to be used.
7. All litter must be removed
8. Members must obey instructions from any committee member or Park Ranger where those instruction apply to safety and/or compliance with planning/licence restrictions
9. All models flown must comply, with current C.A.A. regulations
10. If Hangliders / Paragliders are also being flown, ensure that the airspace is suitably shared by mutual agreement.
11. Flying Models in Combat mode, i.e. model to model or model to streamer contact,
is NOT PERMITTED.
12. It is recommended that Mobile Telephones are not operated within a 2metre radius of any transmitter whilst that transmitter is in use.
Club Rules 2020 / 2021